ESSENCE OF DHAMMA
Dhammaessenceဖိုရမ်သည် ရပ်ဝေးမြေခြား ဓမ္မသုတေသီနှင့် စာသင်သားကျောင်းသားများအတွက် ဆုံဆည်းရာဖိုရမ်ဖြစ်သောကြောင့် ညစ်ညမ်းသော ပုံများနှင့် စာများရေးသားခြင်း
မပြုလုပ်ကြပါရန် မေတ္တာရပ်ခံအပ်ပါသည်။(မော်နီတာ)
ESSENCE OF DHAMMA
Dhammaessenceဖိုရမ်သည် ရပ်ဝေးမြေခြား ဓမ္မသုတေသီနှင့် စာသင်သားကျောင်းသားများအတွက် ဆုံဆည်းရာဖိုရမ်ဖြစ်သောကြောင့် ညစ်ညမ်းသော ပုံများနှင့် စာများရေးသားခြင်း
မပြုလုပ်ကြပါရန် မေတ္တာရပ်ခံအပ်ပါသည်။(မော်နီတာ)
ESSENCE OF DHAMMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ESSENCE OF DHAMMA

Essence of Dhamma

HomeမာတိကာGalleryPublicationsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

သုတၱန္မွတ္စု(အစၦရိယအဗၻဳတသုတ္၊ သုခုမာလသုတ္၊ နာလကသုတ္)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pannasiri

pannasiri

သုတၱန္မွတ္စု(အစၦရိယအဗၻဳတသုတ္၊ သုခုမာလသုတ္၊ နာလကသုတ္) Empty
PostSubject: သုတၱန္မွတ္စု(အစၦရိယအဗၻဳတသုတ္၊ သုခုမာလသုတ္၊ နာလကသုတ္)   သုတၱန္မွတ္စု(အစၦရိယအဗၻဳတသုတ္၊ သုခုမာလသုတ္၊ နာလကသုတ္) EmptySun 11 Aug 2013 - 16:57

အစၦရိယအဗၻဳတသုတၱံ(အံ့ဖြယ္ ၁၉ ပါး)
1. The Bodhisatta appeared in the Tusita heaven, mind and fully aware.
2. The Bodhisatta remained in the Tusita heaven, mind and fully aware.
3. The Bodhisatta remained in the Tusita heaven, for the whole of his life-span.
4. The Bodhisatta passed away from Tusita heaven and descended into his mother’s womb, mindful and fully aware.
5. When the Bodhisatta descended into his mother’s womb, ten-thousand fold world systems shook and shine out.
6. When the Bodhisatta descended into his mother’s womb, four young gods guard him and his mother.
7. When the Bodhisatta descended into his mother’s womb, she takes ten precepts.
8. When the Bodhisatta descended into his mother’s womb, No sensual thought arose in her concerning men, and she was inaccessible to any man having a lustful mind.
9. When the Bodhisatta descended into his mother’s womb, she obtained the five cords of sensual pleasure fulfillment of whish.
10. When the Bodhisatta descended into his mother’s womb, she was free from illness and living in comfort, she saw the Bodhisatta within her womb.
11. Seven-days after the birth of the Bodhisatta, his mother died and reappeared in the Tusita heaven.
12. The Bodhisatta’s mother gave birth after carrying him in her womb for exactly ten months.
13. When the Bodhisatta born, gave birth to him standing up only on the ground.
14. When the Bodhisatta born, first gods received him, then human beings.
15. Then, the gods show and said “O! Queen, you have been born a son of great power”.
16. When the Bodhisatta born, clean and unsullied.
17. When the Bodhisatta born, two jets of water appeared to pour from the sky.
18. As soon as the Bodhisatta born, he stood firmly with his feet on the ground; then he took seven steps north and exclaims “I am the highest in the world; I am the best in the world; I am the foremost in the world. This is my last birth, now there is no renewal of being for me.”
19. When the Bodhisatta born, the whole world system shook. Sun and moon cannot make their light. Those light shine out ever darkness-hell only.

သုခုမာလသုတၱံ
မာန္ယစ္ျခင္း ၃ မ်ိဳး
1. intoxication with youth, 2. intoxication health, 3. intoxication with life.
Bhikkhu, drunk with the intoxication of youth(health or life), an uninstructed, run-of-the-mill person engages in misconduct of body, speech, and mind. Having engaged these misconducts, on the break-up of the body, after death, reappears in the plane of deprivation, the bad destination, the lower realms, in hell.
Subject to birth, subject to againg, subject to death, run-of-the-mill people are repelled by those who suffer from that to which they are subject.
နာလကသုတၱံ
တေတာ ရတ်ာ ၀ိ၀သာေန ဂါမႏၱမဘိဟာရေယ။ အ၀ွါနံ နာဘိနေႏၵယ်၊ အဘိဟာရဥၥ ဂါမေတာ။
(ညဥ့္လြန္ေျမာက္သည္ရွိေသာ္ ရြာသို႔ဆြမ္းခံၾကြရာ၏၊ ရြာမွ လက္ေဆာင္(သို႔)ပင့္ဖိတ္ျခင္းတုိ႔ကုိ မႏွစ္သက္ရာ။) At the end of the night, he should go to the village, not delighting in an invitation or gift from the village.

န မုနီ ဂါမမာဂမၼ၊ ကုေလသု သဟသာ စေရ။ ဃာေသသနံ ဆိႏၷကေထာ၊ န ၀ါစံ ပယုတံ ဘေဏ။
ရြာသို႔ေရာက္သည္ရွိေသာ္ ဒါယကတို႔ႏွင့္ေရာေရာေႏွာေႏွာမေနရ၊ စကားျဖတ္ၿပီး အစားရွာမွီးေၾကာင္း စကားမေျပာဆိုရာ။) having gone to the village, the sage should not carelessly go among families. Cutting off chatter, he shouldn’t utter a scheming word.

အလတၳံ ယဒိဒံ သာဓု၊ နာလတၳံ ကုသလံ ဣတိ။ ဥေဘာေယေန၀ ေသာ တာဒိ၊ ရုကၡ၀ုပနိ၀တၱတိ။
(တစ္စံုတစ္ခုရလွ်င္ေကာင္း၏၊ မရလွ်င္ေကာင္း၏ ဟု ရမရႏွစ္ပါးျဖင့္ပင္လွ်င္ တုန္လႈပ္ျခင္းမရွိဘဲ သစ္ပင္သို႔ ျပန္လွည့္ရာ၏။) ‘I got something, that’s fine. I got nothing, that’s good.’ Being such with regard to both, he returns to the very same tree.

သ ပတၱပါဏိ ၀ိစရေႏၱာ၊ အမူေဂါ မူဂသမၼေတာ။ အပၸံ ဒါနံ န ဟီေဠယ်၊ ဒါတာရံ နာ၀ဇာနိယာ။
(မအပါဘဲလ်က္ အသူဟု သမုတ္ခံလ်က္ သပိတ္ပိုက္ကာ ဆြမ္းခံလွည့္လည္သည္ရွိေသာ္ အနည္း ငယ္မွ်ေပးလွဴျခင္းကုိမရႈတ္ခ်ရာ၊ ေပးလွဴသူကုိလည္းမထီမဲ့ျမင္မျပဳရာ။) Wandering with his bowl in hand not dumb, but seemingly dumb he shouldn’t despise a piddling gift nor disparage the giver.
ေမာေနယ်ံ ေတ ဥပညိႆံ၊ ခုရဓာရူပေမာ ဘေ၀။ ဇိ၀ွါယ တာလုမာဟစၥ၊ ဥဒေရ သညေတာ သိယာ။
(သင့္ကုိေမာေနယ်အက်င့္ ငါေဟာအံ၊ သင္တုန္းသြား ဥပမာရွိသူျဖစ္ရာ၏။ အာေစာက္ကုိ လ်ာျဖင့္ ထိကပ္ၿပီးလွ်င္၀မ္း`၌ေစာင့္စည္းသူျဖစ္ရာ၏။) Explain to you sagacity: be like a razor’s edge. Pressing tongue against palate, restrain your stomach.

(စာေမးပြဲသာျဖစ္သည္။)
Back to top Go down
http://pannasiri.blog.com

သုတၱန္မွတ္စု(အစၦရိယအဗၻဳတသုတ္၊ သုခုမာလသုတ္၊ နာလကသုတ္)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESSENCE OF DHAMMA :: DHAMMA-ESSENCE :: GENERAL-
Jump to: